Hire a Small Business Answering Service | Avoid Missed Calls
In general, the average cost to use a small business answering service will be $0.78/call, or $84/month. Keeping in mind that almost 95% of call centers bill by actual time used, which is generally measured in 1 to 13-second increments.
One of the biggest advantages of hiring a small business answering service is that you avoid missed calls and increase sales opportunities by as much as 60%. Additionally, you can free up your time for weightier matters of your business. If you’re ready to be connected with call centers in your area, request free quotes today.
Smart Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Small Business Answering Service
- Do you offer flat rate billing (very uncommon these days)?
- Do you charge extra for holidays?
- How many second increments do you bill in (the lower the better)?
- Do you have Spanish-speaking operators?
- Do you answer phone calls 24 hours a day?
- Do you offer a free trial?
No matter the business type, every call is important and when you don’t connect with the first-time caller you risk losing the customer altogether. Let us help you avoid the pain.
For small businesses budgets can limit hiring a receptionist and they also need someone to answer calls after normal hours. We will help you find call center agents who will answer your phone calls 24/7/365, schedule appointments, and take accurate messages, and best of all your clients will never know they are speaking with a service.
We know how important first impressions are and at SAS you can always be assured that we only employ highly professional speaking remote receptionists and virtual secretaries. Instantly receive your messages by text to cell, email, or fax. An Affordable Small Business Answering Service will always be there whenever you’re unavailable to the telephone.
Even new businesses that are marketing tend to constantly have inbound calls and those phone calls can oftentimes arrive when you are busy, with customers, or after hours. A professional answering service will lower your overhead and substantially increase your efficiency while providing customer service that meets or exceeds your competitors.
Reliable and Affordable Customer Support
Are you a small business owner who is looking for a reliable and affordable answering service? Look no further than Small Business Answering Service! We are a leading provider of answering services for small businesses in the United States. We have been in business for over 10 years and have served thousands of satisfied customers.
We offer a variety of plans to fit the needs of any small business, and our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also offer a money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can be sure you’re making the best decision for your business.
Pros and Cons of a Small Business Answering Service
There are both pros and cons of outsourcing customer support to a small business answering service. Here are some of the most notable ones:
- You can save money by outsourcing customer support to a small business answering service.
- A small business answering service can provide your customers with 24/7 support.
- You can focus on other aspects of your business while the answering service takes care of your customers’ needs.
- There may be a language barrier if the answering service is based in another country.
- The quality of customer service may not be as high as you would like it to be.
- You may have to sign a long-term contract with the answering service.
3 Reasons the Hire a Small Business Answering Service
1. From a small HVAC firm to a one-man law office, an answering service can provide a personal touch to your business that may be lacking with a larger company.
2. A small business answering service can be more flexible and accommodating to your needs than a larger company.
3. A small business answering service can often provide lower rates than a larger company.
2 Ways a Small Business Answering Service Pays For Itself
A small business answering service can provide many benefits that outweigh the cost of the service. Here are two ways a small business answering service pays for itself:
1. By improving customer satisfaction
Customers who are able to reach a live person when they call a business are more likely to be satisfied with the overall experience. This leads to repeat business and positive word-of-mouth referrals, both of which are essential for any small business.
2. By freeing up time for owners and employees
When a small business has an answering service, the owner or manager is not tied to the phone all day. This leaves more time to focus on running the business and growing the company. Similarly, employees are not tied up answering calls, which frees them up to be productive in other ways.
Overall, a small business answering service is an investment that can pay for itself many times over. The improved customer satisfaction and increased efficiency will lead to more business and greater profits. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your small business succeed.